Do you need guidance in thinking about what to do after completing high school? College is certainly one option. However, you should also consider an apprenticeship and career in the sheet metal industry. Here’s why. The sheet metal industry offers outstanding
Apprentices in the Sheet Metal Industry
- Earn a good salary while learning the sheet metal trade – a salary that increases as their skills and knowledge increase
- Pay no tuition costs
- Pay nothing for books or other educational materials
- Learn from instructors who have hands-on experience in the sheet metal industry
- Put everything they learn to work right away—their career begins with their apprenticeship
- Start their careers free from student loans
Become an Apprentice Today!
Call (812) 424-2283 or email us to talk to us about starting the process today.